Sunday, November 10, 2013

Bon voyage dear friend.


Last week I went to the airport with Mum to say goodbye to her dearest friend, Cathy Reeve, who was headed to SLC, Utah for a one year mission. She is working at the family history centre on Temple Square. It sounds like it will be an amazing place to serve.


Mum and Sister Reeve have been friends for the longest of times. They both had baby girls at the age of 40, both had husbands called Neville and both are now widows going out on missions for our church. They live right near each other in the same suburb and back in 2009 went off to the USA for 6 weeks together. Mum is yet to receive her mission call. It would be so funny if she got the same place as Sister Reeve.





This photo cracks me up!





These two have been such good friends and have been there for each other through thick and thin. I love Sister Reeve not just because she is funny and organised and thoughtful (and over the years I have got some great cleaning tips from her), but also because she loves my Mum so much and that means the world to me.


We hope you have a wonderful time Sister Reeve.


Bon voyage dear friend.


No comments: